Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Silly kitties

Here are my hams, Silly kitties. They are both very jealous of Talyor (as you can see). This was taken a while ago but I though it was cute...

3 comments:

  1. That's cute!!! I love cats!! We just have one!! They have the best personalities, and "yes" it does look like they are jealous....lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!! Well.....I have just lost all my weight by staying home and chasing after Tayslie, and keeping Breclie happy. I am constantly running around. I also don't eat very much anymore. I am lucky to eat lunch; if not, I make sure I eat dinner. I have been trying to eat smaller portions too, and it's so hard, because I LOVE food!!! It has made a big difference not working at HCA; however, I do miss it. It's hard when you just sit there all day; I would eat all the time. I am pretty sure Taylor is starting to keep you on your feet. I think you look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a Happy Mother's Day!!!!

    ReplyDelete