Friday, June 5, 2009

Tay is walking!!!!

WOW!!!! Yep that time has come, Taylor is now walking Even though she is still very wobbly she is walking and let me tell you its adorable. She has some very exaggerated steps and so of course she takes a few of those exaggerated steps and then falls. I know that everyone says its all over once they start walking and I don't doubt that with Tay she is definitely a bundle of energy.I know she will be even more of a hand full, but I just love each stage that she goes through and I look forward to chasing her around the house, outside, and where ever she cruises to... Love you Taylor!!!

1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow!!! I can't believe she is walking already. It seems like just yesterday you were pregnant with her. What a big girl!!!!I hope all is well!!! She sure is a cute!!!

    ReplyDelete