Saturday, August 29, 2009

Babysitter Needed

Ok I am not sure who all reads this blog, but I thought I would put this out there just in case someone can help.
I need a babysitter 3-4 days a week. My current sitter is having a baby soon and will not watch Tay after September 18th. Needless to say this has really been stressing me out. Not only because I don't know where to look, but I want to stay home with her so that makes it all the more difficult.
I will be finishing school soon so hopefully I can be home more and work less, but that may take some time I don't know. So if anyone out there in the Blogger world can help I would be very happy to get this stress taken care of. I know the transition won't be easy either. She loves going to Susan's and playing with her kids but Susan has got do what is right for her family... so please let me know if you have any ideas.
Thanks!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Finding a babysitter is hard. It's too bad you can't stay home with her, but that is great you are almost finished with school. I will keep my eyes and ears open for a great babysitter. Good luck, and I hope all is well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I wish I would have seen this sooner. I'm not sure where you're living but as of September 16th we're moving to Bountiful. I'm not sure if the location would work or what you're looking for but I would even consider watching her at your house as long as Easton was welcome. I've actually been watching a little girl up here who is Taylor's age exactly. I was sad to have to say bye to her. Let me know if I might be able to help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will call tomorrow (Monday) this weekend has been so crazy, sorry! My number is 435-225-2740, give me a call if you see this before I've gotten a hold of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't know me but I use to work with Angela and I saw that you need a babysitter. I don't know where you live, but I am in Ogden and I have two kids. I am a stay at home mom and my kids would love to have a friend to play with. You can email me at kfmcconkie@hotmail.com if you are interested or want to ask questions or whatever. If you have already found someone then that is cool too. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete