Look at how big she is getting!!! She is adorable!!!! Are you two ready for another one? My girls love to play in the laundry too. I am constantly having to put their clothes away. They are always pulling their clothes out of their drawers....grrrr..... I hope things are going well!!! I hope you three and a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
I am a mother to a beautiful 3 year old daughter. I am wife to my wonderful husband Brandon we have been married 12 years. I am a convert to the LDS church, I have been a member for 13 years and cannot imagine what my life would be like with out my faith.
What a Cutie she is my bundle of Joy. Taylor is 2 and she is so much fun. She is very friendly and social and loves to be around other kids. She is an angel baby. Love you Tay!!!
Pepper
Here is the boss. She is our loveable loud little Pricness Peppercup. She considers herself the Boss and if we dont do as instructed she gives us the the Pepper look. She is also VERY jealous of Taylor you will see evidence of this in future blogs. Love ya Pep
Vader
Our sweet timid little Vader. He is always in the mood for a nap. He also loves a good scratch, but a vader he is not. I don't think I have met a more nervous cat. With the cutest meow you have ever heard. He is also the sweetest cat you will ever meet. Love ya Vad
Look at how big she is getting!!! She is adorable!!!! Are you two ready for another one? My girls love to play in the laundry too. I am constantly having to put their clothes away. They are always pulling their clothes out of their drawers....grrrr..... I hope things are going well!!! I hope you three and a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
ReplyDelete